First, for all of you who follow my weekly posts, I must apologize, but was sure nice visiting family on the mainland!
Everyone seems to be back from summer vacation following the Labor Day weekend. What a good time to tease you with a new folding knife, just made and ready-to-ship now.
This new pocket knife was made completely by hand and is a collaboration effort by respected Japanese pocket knife maker, To-Un Ihara and Gregg Salter of Hawaii.
Mr. Ihara makes every little component, including the little metal washers that give this knife its smooth action with a definitive mid-point pause, completely by hand without any fancy machines or tools. He is a real artist in metal working. Gregg makes the handles and assembles the knives, also all by hand.
The features of this lock-back folding knife are:
- 3.5" VG10 Japanese damascus hand-forged blade
- Sturdy 2.5mm blade thickness
- Titanium liners
- Super premium grade curly Hawaiian koa wood handle
- Stainless steel bolster
- Custom handmade leather sheath with hand-tooled basket weave pattern, attractive Salter logo, folding snap catch to hold your knife securely in place, permanently affixed metal belt clip, and soft interior pigskin lining
- Sterling silver accent bead on leather lanyard
For complete specs and pricing, please visit our Quick Gifts page or check out all of our folding knife collection by clicking products and following the drop down menu to Folding, Hunting and Tactical Knives.
Only one piece available, so buy now for Christmas or that special birthday gift!