Whether you are interested in ordering a custom knife or set of custom chef knives, reading our previous 4-part blog series "How do I know what type of chef knife to buy" should help. You may also want to check out the "Quick Gifts" page, where we usually have a small stock of pre-made items completed and ready for instant purchase and shipment. There, you may find just the item that will fit your needs...and no need to wait for a custom handle or box to be made.
Once you have an idea whether you want stainless or carbon steel (not stainless) and an idea of how many knives you want based upon your individual cooking needs and budget, you can simply give us a call and we will help you with your order. Or you can use the contact us page and we can help guide you via e-mail.
However, you can also order directly on-line. Here's how:
- Visit "Products" in the main navigation bar.
- Click the item you would like to purchase. Example "Chef Knives and Sets"
- Each subcategory is listed along with a sample knife photo. Choose the one you like and click. Example "Custom Order Chef Knives: VG10 Japanese "French Fusion" Hand-Forged Stainless Steel Blades".
- When you land on the sub-category, there will be several photos of previously made knives from that category. These are examples of different handle options. You can click on any photo to view a larger version and can also use a zoom button to view the photo in greater detail.
- You will also see a couple boxes. The top box shows what sizes of this blade we currently have available for your order. In this case, you have the option of 160mm or 210mm. The size refers to the blade length, not the overall length. Click on the size option you wish to purchase.
- Next, there is another bar under the size bar showing handle options. Choose the handle option you like and click. The price for the size and handle option is displayed automatically.
- Add to cart and you are ready to go.
- For multiple knife purchases and sets, you may wish to add a box or stand. Once you have placed your chef knives into the cart, visit the section under the main drop-down navigation bar under "Products", go to "Knife Storage Systems" and choose which system you prefer. Again, when you make your choices, the price will display automatically.
- Once you have all your products in the cart, you may check out. During check out, you have the option to pay deposit later. We recommend you check this option.
- We will then contact you to confirm all the details of your order and send you an electronic invoice for the deposit. You will not need to pay more than 50% down at this point. The balance will not be due until your order has been made.
Don't want the hassle? Just give us a call, tell us what you like and we will take care of the entire ordering process. Telephone: 808-883-0128.