In Stock Item: 2-pc Collectible Small Knife Set
This custom handcrafted stainless damascus small prep knife set from Salter Fine Cutlery features our special collector's series "Charybdis" chef knives in sizes to take care of all your small job needs.
Made specifically for people who enjoy smaller blades, this little set will surely be used every day for paring, prepping, or just cutting your sandwich!
- 130mm (approx 5 inch) utility knife
- 88mm (approx 3-1/2 inch) small paring knife
- Blade Length: 130mm (approx 5-1/8")
- Blade Width at widest point: 1-1/8"
- Handle Length at longest point : 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Blade thickness at thickest point: 2.25 mm
- Blade Length: 88mm (approx 3-7/16")
- Blade Width at widest point: 3/4"
- Handle Length at longest point: 4-5/8"
- Overall Length: 8-3/8"
- Blade thickness at thickest point: 2.0 mm
Each knife blade was individually hand-forged exclusively for Salter Fine Cutlery to our own design specifications of exotic gingami3 stainless steel. They were then forged with the bladesmith's signature unique damascus pattern, and finally signed in kanji by the bladesmith in Japan.
The handcrafted handles are made from premium grade Hawaiian curly koa wood with extra decorative curved and faceted handles. Handle accents include nickel-silver bolsters and end caps, Mozambique ebony, black and white decorative accents, plus a nickel-silver pin.
Update 1/13/19: Sorry, this set has been sold.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.