A new shipment of blades has just arrived! Enjoy a sneak peak in this blog post.
Each of these blades have been individually hand-forged in Japan to our exclusive Salter Fine Cutlery design specs using traditional blade-making techniques and the highest grades of Japanese steels.
Orders now being accepted for any of these in-stock knives for fall and holiday meal prep or gifting.
Supplies are very limited! Order now with your choice of handle or let us design a custom creation to fit you and your cooking preferences. Your knife will not only be a thing of beauty, but a hard-working tool that will give you a lifetime of service, worthy of handing down to future generations.
Enjoy a sneak preview of this latest shipment!
From our Charybdis Collection of fine collectible chef knives:
- 210mm (8" blades) chef knives
- 90mm (3.5" blades) paring knives
From our Charybdis Collection of carving knives and forks:
- 240mm (9.5-inch blade) carving knives in full and partial tang models
- 270mm (10.5-inch) carving knives in full and partial tang models
- Forks with matching whirlpool Damascus patterns in full or partial tang models
Raging Bull Chef Knives:
Once in a while we are able to get a few of these great shirogami clad gyutos for our serious traditional home and professional chefs. In this shipment, we are happy to offer these new blades with a black matte finish. Even professional chefs won't be disappointed in the edge and high quality of these blades at very reasonable prices.
- 210mm (8-inch blade) traditional partial tang gyuto with double-sided edge for left or right-handed use
Contact Us for pricing or more information on any of these newly received knives.
Or Call Us: 808-883-0128