Custom Order Chef Knives: Exclusive Raptor Design Series
Our new Raptor exclusive design series of chef knives are truly amazing to look at and use every day. Each knife is individually hand-forged in Japan of superior R2 powder metal die stainless steels. This unique series feature a beautifully striking polished claw mark pattern paired with grey matte damascus lines nearest the blade edge.
The distinctive styling of these knives combines the rocking motion of a traditional European-style chef knife with the edge precision and high quality steel that makes Japanese chef blades so desirable. The wider heel provides increased space between the handle and the cutting board, making this knife an ideal choice for home cooks and professional chefs with larger hands.
We can custom order blades in any size. Current blade options are:
- 85mm parer
- 127mm utility
- 155mm petty
- 170mm small chef
- 180mm bunka
- 210mm chef
- 240mm chef
- 240mm carving knife
- Carving set fork
- Steak Knife Sets also available in partial or full tang models and can be included in any order
We currently have a limited supply of these new blades in stock, with prices listed below. Contact us for pricing on other sizes.
Handcrafted curly koa handles are included in all price quotes, however, any exotic wood can be used. Please contact us for an individualized quote if a wood other than koa is desired. Knives can be further customized with your choice of decorative handle options.
- Decorative; Wood only (including one or two woods with a traditional Japanese-style handle) or add a single metal fitting (ferrule) at the top of the handle nearest the blade
- Extra Decorative: Thin metal fittings at both ends of the handle, plus optional single contrasting wood accent and single surrounding colored accent spacers
- Artist Series; Includes two metal fittings, wide metal fittings at one or both ends of handle, plus extra decorative design features per your custom request including ebony decorative inserts and extra spacer options
- Artist Series Plus: All features of our Artist-Series handles, plus metal accent spacers if desired. Or any handle which includes stainless steel metal fittings.
- Stainless Steel
- Various Woods such as Mozambique ebony, Mango, Lychee, and more
Koa presentation or keepsake boxes, stands, racks, or sheaths are a perfect storage option for your new chef knives and will be handcrafted and customized to match your knife order.
After selecting knives on this page, see our Knife Storage Systems to add a box, stand, or rack prior to checkout.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.
To see pricing, please use the drop down menus (above) to select blade size and handle options.
In addition to the sizes available for online ordering, we also offer custom orders for a wide range of blade sizes. Please call or email us for a quote on individual chef knives from this collection in special order sizes.
Above: New blades in a variety of sizes hand-forged in highest quality R2 core damascus powder metal die stainless steel. This new pattern is simply striking in its form, beauty and quality. Limited quantities available. Contact Us!
- 240 mm slicer or carving knives with clip-point styling are available. Please see our Individual Carving Knives for more information
- Specialty blades are available upon request
Please contact us at 808-883-0128 for a quote on a custom chef knife set of 2 or more knives from this collection.