4-piece New "VillageForge" Collection Carving-Grill Set
The new "VillageForge" design-series is a unique combination of point-hammer marks blending half-way down the blade to a series of beautiful damascus patterning with a matte finish. The effect, in bright lighting, is not unlike that of a shimmering piece of jewelry.
This set includes a large carving knife, a chef knife, a paring knife and a honing rod.
Each blade was individually made by hand by a traditional blacksmith from Japan. When it reaches our workshop in Hawaii, each handle is individually handcrafted to fit that blade only.
About the Set
- Blade shape designed by Salter Fine Cutlery
- Blades individually hand-forged in Japan exclusively for Salter Fine Cutlery
- Versatile enough for every day or special occasions
- 270mm clip-point design on carving knife with hollow ground edge
- 210mm all-purpose blade length on chef knife (approx 8 inches)
- 100mm paring knife
- Complimenting ceramic fine grit honing rod
- R2 super high-quality Japanese cutlery stainless steel
- Forged from a single bar of steel, no welded sections
- Super sharp edge capabilities
- Superior edge retention
- Hand wash and dry only
- Functional Art that is meant to be used for a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
Use at the table for holiday roasts or for your outdoor-living cooking and grilling lifestyle
About the Handle
- Handle length: 5 inches on longer knives, 4 inches on paring knife
- Decorative series all-wood handles
- Octagonal straight back design
- Slight inward curve on underside for better grip and comfort
- Flared bolster area for added grip security
- Slanted end of handle
- Hidden tang guaranteed to last a lifetime
- 5A grade curly Hawaiian exotic and rare koa wood
- Mozambique ebony accents and end cap
- Red and black decorative striping
This set was a custom consignment made to our client's specifications and has been sold. The set included custom engraving on the blades.
Contact us to place your custom knife or knife set order.