In Stock Item: 4-pc Collectible Chef Knife Set with Magnetic Stand
This custom handcrafted stainless damascus chef knife set with magnetic "T-Stand" from Salter Fine Cutlery features our special collector's series "Charybdis" 3-piece chef knife set and a small fine grit ceramic honing rod.
Made specifically for people who enjoy smaller blades, the set makes a dramatic statement in any kitchen presented with this magnetic stand of complimenting Hawaiian curly koa wood. The set will fit even in the smallest of kitchens and stands under 16 inches for easy storage under cabinets. The stand allows full view and appreciation of these most beautiful knife blades.
- 170mm (approx 6-3/4 inch blade) small chef knife
- 130mm (approx 5 inch) utility knife
- 90mm (approx 3-1/2 inch) small paring knife
- 8" long ceramic fine grit sharpening rod, perfect for maintaining your edge on smaller knives.
Small Chef Knife
- Blade Length: 170mm (approx 6-3/4")
- Blade Width at widest point: 1-1/2"
- Handle Length at longest point: 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Blade thickness at thickest point: 2.5mm
- Blade Length: 130mm (approx 5-1/8")
- Blade Width at widest point: 1-1/8"
- Handle Length at longest point : 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Blade thickness at thickest point: 2.25 mm
- Blade Length: 88mm (approx 3-7/16")
- Blade Width at widest point: 3/4"
- Handle Length at longest point: 4-5/8"
- Overall Length: 8-3/8"
- Blade thickness at thickest point: 2.0 mm
Each knife blade was individually hand-forged exclusively for Salter Fine Cutlery to our own design specifications of exotic gingami3 stainless steel. They were then forged with the bladesmith's signature unique damascus pattern, and finally signed in kanji by the bladesmith in Japan.
To keep your blades honed to a razor's edge, we have included a high-quality fine grit ceramic sharpening rod, which is completely integrated into the stand.
The handcrafted handles are made from premium grade Hawaiian curly koa wood with extra decorative curved and faceted handles. Handle accents include nickel-silver bolsters and end caps, Mozambique ebony, red accents, plus a nickel-silver or mosaic pin.
A custom hand-crafted magnetic stand sets off this amazing set. The center section of the stand houses the sharpening rod out of view when not in use. The cross beam houses strong magnets inside the koa wood and is magnetized on both sides, allowing for the addition of other knives in the future. The stand will hold up to 8 knives. A decorative trim of Mozambique ebony wood sets off the beauty of the knives and stand perfectly.
A cork liner keeps your stand from slipping and the wood away from moisture.
Update 7/26/18: This set has been sold. Please contact us to order a similar set.
We welcome your questions and gladly offer custom order consultations to help design the perfect product. If you do not see a material listed, please ask. We are able to accommodate most requests using a wide selection of rare, exotic legally-obtainable materials not listed here.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.