In Stock Item: 2-piece Hammered Raptor Pattern Steak Knife Set with Keepsake Box
With blades individually hand-forged in Japan by our master bladesmith to our own Salter Fine Cutlery design, this two-piece steak knife set will make the perfect gift for couples, seniors, singles, students or a romantic dinner-for-2.
About the Blades:
- Original Raptor polished hammered 'claw mark' pattern on top half of blade
- Damascus lines with matte finish near blade
- Original 'Salter Classic' blade design
- Individually hand-forged in Japan to our designs exclusively for Salter Fine Cutlery
- Elegant 5" (127mm) long blades
- R2 powder metal die stainless damascus Japanese steel
- Full-tang design
- Solid one-piece steel blade and handle (NO welded pieces)
About the Handles:
- 5" handle length
- Individually handcrafted in Hawaii by Salter Fine Cutlery
- Beautiful rare Hawaiian curly koa wood handles
- Handles hand-sanded to 3000 grit
- Bolsters hand-sanded to 8000 grit
- Brass contoured bolsters and pins
- Black tang and bolsters accents
NOT a machine stamped blade. Hand-forged in Japan using traditional forging methods.
The quality will impress anyone who knows fine knives.
Like all Salter Fine Cutlery steak knife sets, each handle and box made entirely by hand in our Hawaii workshop.
This handsome and unusual set includes a handcrafted curly koa wood keepsake box.
A most unique gift, this steak knife set is a work of functional art that is meant to be used and enjoyed for many years.
Fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship.
Update 11/19/2023: Sorry this set has been sold. Awaiting final completion of sale.
Questions? Contact Us: 808-883-0128
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.