Custom Order Folding Knives: Salter-Ihara 3-inch Pocket Knife With VG10 Damascus Blades
In collaboration with renowned Japanese pocket knife maker, To-Un Ihara, we are pleased to offer our new Salter-Ihara 3" folding pocket knife with a VG10 hand-forged damascus matte finish blade and stainless steel bolster.
- Blade length: 3"
- Closed length: approx. 4"
- Overall open length: approx. 6.75"
- Stainless steel bolsters
- Individually handmade liners & washers for optimal fit
- Extremely smooth action with a definitive mid-point pause
- Brass liners standard; upgraded titanium or black carbon fiber liners available by special order to Mr. Ihara (please contact us for a quote)
- Thicker 2.5mm stock VG10 blade for extra durability as a pocket knife-approx finished thickness at widest point 3/32"
- Included handmade leather pocket carry sheath. Optional custom belt-carry sheath available.
These knives are both strong and durable, and are well suited for daily carry. Each comes with a leather pocket sheath and leather lace lanyard with decorative pewter bead.
Prices shown below are for the 3" blade. Contact us for quotes for other blade lengths.
We do have these blades and components in stock awaiting your custom handle order.
Other options include custom engraving of your bolster, custom handmade leather belt carry sheaths to your specifications, upgrade sterling silver decorative bead with Hawaiian motif or the addition of a custom handcrafted koa wood keepsake box.
We welcome your questions and gladly offer custom order consultations to help design the perfect product. If you do not see a material listed, please ask. We are able to accommodate most requests using a wide selection of rare, exotic legally-obtainable materials not listed here.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.