Custom Order Chef Knives: Stainless Mirror Damascus Chef Knives
We are pleased to offer a new collection to our individual or 'small set' chef knife line. Give a gift of functional art that will be used, admired and cherished for many years. Order a single knife or a 2-piece set for yourself, loved ones, or corporate gifts.
With blades made in Japan using ZA18 core damascus stainless steel containing 69 layers, these knives have a strikingly beautiful pattern and a mirror polish finish. The blades were made by well-established knifemaker in Sakai City Japan, long known as a premier location for Japanese chef knives. Each blade has many hand processes and is signed by the blademaker in kanji.
Presented to you as the perfect gift set ideas at affordable pricing, our current blade options are:
- 150mm petty
- 210mm chef
We currently have a limited supply of these new blades in stock, but can order in quantity for corporate gifts. Contact us for pricing for multiple knife or set orders.
Handcrafted curly koa handles are included in all price quotes, however, any exotic wood can be used. Please contact us for an individualized quote if a wood other than koa is desired. Knives can be further customized with your choice of decorative handle options.
- Basic traditional; Wood only (including one or two woods with a traditional Japanese-style handle)
- Addition of a single metal fitting (ferrule) at the top of the handle nearest the blade
- Metal fittings at both ends of the handle.
- Extra Decorative; including two metal fittings, plus extra decorative design features per your custom request including ebony decorative inserts and extra spacer options
Above Photo illustrates a semi-western style handle shape plus a single narrow nickel-silver fitting near the blade.
Metal Fitting Options
Metal fittings can be ordered in narrow thickness or wider thickness. You may choose handles without metal fittings, metal fittings on only the top of the handle, or on both the top and bottom of the handle.
- Stainless Steel
Koa presentation or keepsake boxes, stands, racks, or sheaths are a perfect storage option for your new chef knives and will be handcrafted and customized to match your knife order.
After selecting knives on this page, see our Knife Storage Systems to add a box, stand, or rack prior to checkout.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.
To see pricing, please use the drop down menus (above) to select blade size and handle options.
- Please contact us for custom bulk quotes, or with any question you may have about these beautiful knives.
- Telephone 808-883-0128
- E-Mail: SalterFineCutlery@gmail.com or