240mm Clip-Point Whirlpool Damascus Carving Knife in Keepsake Box
Give a gift that will last a lifetime and be part of many happy memories and special occasions in the coming years.
This carving knife makes a wonderful gift for newlyweds, house-warming, anniversaries birthdays or 'just because'. Use it for roasts, holidays, or for your next outdoor grill party.
- 240mm hand-forged carving knife
- Keepsake box
Don't need the box? We are happy to adjust the price for no box.
About the Blade:
- 240mm blade length
- Full tang construction
- Gingami3 stainless steel
- Clip-point styling
- Hollow ground
- Subtle whirlpool damascus pattern
- Damascus lines near blade edge
- Light polished buffed finish
- Individually hand-forged in Japan using traditional forging methods
- Signed in kanji
About the Handle:
- Handmade in our Hawaii workshop by the owner/artist
- Hand-shaped and hand-sanded
- Numerous sealing procedures for long lasting wear with proper use
- Easy to maintain natural tung oil finish
- Exotic presentation grade curly Hawaiian koa wood
- Peened nickel-silver pins
About the Box:
- SalterFineCutlery keepsake version box
- Handcrafted in our Hawaii workshop by the owner/artist
- Curly Hawaiian rare and exotic koa wood
- Rare naturally golden colored koa wood
- Floating lid construction
- Solid curly koa wood lid and sides
- Contrasting curly koa wood koa accents for extra strength and durability
- Externally mounted small box hinges
- Antique brass swing latch
- Natural hand-applied tung oiled finish
Price shown includes knife and keepsake box.
Ready now for instant shipping!
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.