2-piece Damascus Steak Knife Set with Keepsake Box
With blades individually hand-forged in Japan by our master bladesmith to our own Salter Fine Cutlery design, this two-piece steak knife set will make the perfect gift for couples, seniors, singles, students or a romantic dinner-for-2
A similar set was featured in the "2017 Bloomberg Pursuits Holiday Gift Guide". To see it, click the link below: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-11-09/2017-bloomberg-pursuits-holiday-gift-guide
About the Blades:
- Original 'Salter Classic' blade design
- Individually hand-forged in Japan to our designs exclusively for Salter Fine Cutlery
- Elegant 5" long blades
- R2 powder metal die stainless damascus Japanese steel
- Full-tang design
- Solid one-piece steel blade and handle (NO welded pieces)
About the Handles:
- 5" handle length
- Individually completely handcrafted in Hawaii by Salter Fine Cutlery
- Beautiful rare Hawaiian curly koa wood handles
- Handle hand-sanded to 3000 grit
- Bolsters hand-sanded to 8000 grit
- Brass contoured bolsters and pins
- Black accents along tang an between bolster an koa wood
This is NOT a machine stamped blade and the quality will impress anyone who knows fine knives.
Like all Salter Fine Cutlery steak knife sets, each handle and box has also been made entirely by hand. Handles have been hand shaped and sanded to an amazingly smooth 3000 grit.
This handsome and unusual set includes a handcrafted curly koa wood keepsake box.
A most unique gift, this steak knife set is a work of functional art that is meant to be used and enjoyed for many years. Fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship.
This set, as shown, is completed and ready to ship for that special gift or holiday meal.
Sorry, this set has been sold. We do have additional blades in stock. Contact us to order your custom set.
Questions? Contact Us: 808-883-0128
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.