In Stock Item: 210mm 'Raptor' design Chef Knife
Add an impressive addition to your kitchen! For beauty and function, this 210mm chef knife with its unique "Raptor" claw mark design will please any home or professional cook.
Our 'Raptor' design cutlery line is simply stunning and this one will become a favorite 'go-to' knife for your everyday all-purpose cooking needs.
About the Blade:
- Blade length: 210mm (approx 8" long)
- R2 stainless Japanese steel
- Individually hand-forged in Japan
- Handle length: approx 51/3" long to longest point on angled end cap
- Blade thickness at widest point: approx 2.5mm tapering to the point
- Unique "claw mark" pattern with damascus lines near blade edge
- High polish finish on 'claw mark' patterning
- Gray matte finish on damascus lines
- Blade signed in kanji
Beautiful and super high quality, this knife is functional art meant to be used and passed to future generations.
About the Handle:
- Handcrafted in our Big Island, Hawaii workshop
- Artist-series decorative handle
- Traditional in style with a modern flair
- Straight, faceted shape with angled end cap
- Primary handle wood; reclaimed 5A curly kiln-dried koa wood
- Sustainably sourced Mozambique ebony (aka African Blackwood) accent wood
- Multiple red and black accent striping
- Nickel-silver bolster, end cap and retaining pin
- Sealed for everyday use
- Easy to maintain natural tung oil handle finish
Every knife has been forged from a solid bar of steel. There are no welded sections like you find in many production knives.
The custom pattern was created in Japan by an 8th generation bladesmith to our own Salter Fine Cutlery proprietary design. He made the blade using time-honored traditional Japanese forging methods.
The knife is offered as knife only.
Fully guaranteed for defects in manufacture or workmanship.