3-pc 'Camelback' Chef Knife Set
This chef knife set features three individually hand-forged blades by our top-of-the line Japanese bladesmith who also makes our popular Charybdis and Raptor design series knives.
- 200mm all-purpose chef knife
- 180mm bunka-design vegetable or meat knife
- 130mm petty, sandwich, or utility knife
The "Camelback" series got its name from impression made by the beautiful, yet uncluttered look of the damascus pattern. The blade has a wavy desert or mountain range damascus pattern with a polished finish.
About the blades:
- Individually hand-forged from solid bar of steel
- No welded sections ever
- Full tang construction
- R2 highest quality Japanese cutlery steel
- Excellent rocking motion for professional chefs
- Wider blades + slight upward curve in spine for chefs with large hands
- Polished finish with wavy line 'clean' damascus pattern
- Signed in Kanji by the bladesmith
- Superior edge retention and performance capabilities
No welded sections like found on most production made knives. They are built to last a lifetime and beyond with proper maintenance.
About the handles:
- Handcrafted in our Hawaii workshop
- Individually Hand-shaped and hand-sanded
- Hawaiian exotic curly koa wood
- Short Mozambique ebony bolsters
- Black/white decorative accents
- Large decorative mosaic pin
- Nickel-silver peened pins in bolster and handle
- Longer handles for larger hands
- Multiple sealing products used on each knife
- Natural, easy to maintain tung oil finish
- No CNC machines or other large machinery used
- Reclaimed & legally harvested kiln-dried koa wood
Compliment this set by ordering a box, custom stand, knife block, or personalized handmade leather knife roll with your order.
This item, as shown, is no longer available. Contact us to order your set with the same handle style.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.