Custom Order Hunting Knives: Japanese Handmade Blades
Salter Fine Cutlery hunting knives are available in a wide range of sizes, ranging from 1.75-inch to 10-inch blades. Our individually hand-forged Japanese stainless steel blades or stain resistant carbon steel blades come with Damascus, hammered or patterned finishes and are signed in kanji by each bladesmith.
Please contact us for quotes. Tell us what style and length you would like. Please specify carbon steel or stainless and plain clad finish or damascus.
Our handles are custom designed and handcrafted to fit the blade so that the knife is both beautiful and usable. Available with or without your choice of bolster, or select an extra-decorative handle that includes a bolster and hand file-work.
Custom handcrafted leather sheaths with your choice of style and decorative tooling,Hawaiian koa knife stands, keepsake boxes, or presentation boxes are available to store and display your unique handcrafted hunting knife.
- Damascus or hammered finishes from our Charybdis line bladesmith
- Amazing blades by Kiku with a variety of sizes and styles in either OU-31 or R2 stainless steels.
Each blade and knife is unique. Contact us for pricing and available blades in stock now.
Price shown above is starting pricing only and can rise significantly depending on blade and handle design requested!
- Contoured Brass
- Stainless Steel (narrow)
- Buffalo Horn
- Mozambique Ebony (long or short)
- Mokume upgrade available
- Hand file-work with an extra-decorative handle
- Custom Handcrafted leather sheath
- Handcrafted Hawaiian koa hunting knife stand
- Handcrafted Hawaiian koa keepsake box
- Handcrafted Hawaiian koa presentation box
We welcome your questions and gladly offer custom order consultations to help design the perfect product. If you do not see a material listed, please ask. We are able to accommodate most requests using a wide selection of rare, exotic legally-obtainable materials not listed here.
All craftsmanship is fully guaranteed.